The first one I did was using borax, liquid white enamel, and salt, with some ground copper tossed in. I started off with a 1" copper disk and painted it with a thick coat of liquid white enamel. I covered it with borax and spread a strip of ground copper across the middle, then covered the lower half with salt. Then torch-fired it. I finished it with a layer of clear flux.
This set was done again, starting with red enamel, then sinking part of a copper chore boy into the red by firing it again and then painting some liquid white enamel on top of half of it and of course, firing again.
Apparently I used the same paper that I used for the foil ones above – these are not domed or have aluminum on them!