Please share your pets with us! Pictures, stories, new pets, old pets, dogs, cats, ants, anything that has ever lived in your house that wasn't human, be they friend or foe!
Right now I have 2 Australian cattle dog mutts, Lucy and Sparky. They are the funniest dogs I have ever seen. They'll play tug-o-war and Lucy will lay on her side, dead weight, and Sparky will drag her around the house.
I have 3 sons, so we've done the pet circuit... we've had parakeets – Shim 1, 2, and 3. My son didn't know how to tell if they were male or female, so he took the 'sh' from she, and the 'im' from him = 'Shim." And we've had hamsters, bunnies, goldfish, and a giant 7' iguana named Noddy. That was interesting. He kept attacking one of my sons. And their poop is like giant bird poop.
On the uninvited side, we've had ants, rats, gophers, raccoons, possums, moths, spiders, skeeter eaters, mosquitoes, blue jays, sparrows, and an occasional squirrel.
If you would like to learn about the pets of other Etsy Metal Team members, check out their blogs here:
- Laney (silentgoddess) - http://silentgoddess.blogspot.com
- Beth Cyr - http://bcyrjewelry.blogspot.com
- 2Roses - http://www.jewelrytutorial.blogspot.com
- Erin Austin - http://metalmusing.blogspot.com/
- Rebecca Bogan - http://AdobeSol.wordpress.com
- Victoria Takahashi/Experimetal - http://vtakahashi.blogspot.com/